- FindÂ a position description for an internship that interests you and fits your qualifications (more or less). Be sure the internship position description explicitly states it is for an internship. Internships are different than regular employment because interns are entitled to an educational experience that other types of employment opportunities do not need to provide. In upcoming assignments, you will create a custom rÃ©sumÃ© and cover letter applying for the internship you choose.
- Copy and pasteÂ the exact words provided by the hiring organization describing the internship position, requirements and qualifications they are looking for in candidates, and how to apply into a document. Error on the side of including too much information rather than too little. Some of these are only one page, but they can potentially fill many pages. If there is very little information, consider how you can find out more or if you might need to find another internship opportunity.Â Fix the formatting if it is distorted. This is an essential step because this internship position description will be used throughout the semester and links on the web are often taken down. While you may also want to include a link to the position description, having the exact wording available to you in a document of your own will be necessary.
- AnalyzeÂ the internship description. If possible, annotate a copy of it. Circle terms that are important to the position. Research the hiring organization, the position, and any key terms you need to know more about so you can â€œspeak their language.â€ Start connecting your own experiences and qualifications to what the employer is looking for in a candidate.
- WriteÂ a reflection (no more than one page) describing why this internship position description is an opportunity you would consider pursuing. Provide a brief summary of what you know about the organization and how that is reflected in the internship position description. Note the key qualifications that you already possess, your experiences that allowed you to develop those qualifications, and qualifications that you are still working on.
- SubmitÂ the internship position description from the hiring organization and the reflection you wrote about it as a PDF. Attaching documents as PDFs assures your submission maintains proper formatting.
ReadÂ How To Choose The Right College InternshipÂ (Links to an external site.),Â Technical Writing: Chapter 12 Employment Materials and Preparationâ€”12 & 12.1Â (Links to an external site.)Â &Â Technical Writing: Chapter 14 Thinking About Writing â€”14 – 14.4Â (Links to an external site.)
WatchÂ Reading an Internship Descriptionâ€¦ CloselyÂ (Links to an external site.)
PEER REVIEW REQUIREMENTS
Write 2 peer reviews for members of your workshop group. Please review drafts that have no reviews first. When all drafts have been reviewed at least once, please choose drafts with the fewest reviews and/or the drafts that have received the least amount of useful feedback.
To earn full credit, exemplary reviews will provide rhetorically-effective constructive criticism that reflects the requirements laid out in the assignment instructions and follow these guidelines:
Start by briefly noting two or more assignment requirements you will focus on in your peer review.
Create a clear section of the message indicating a positive aspect(s) of the draft and why that assignment requirement is largely successful.
Create a clear section of the message indicating an aspect(s) of the draft that are an opportunity for improvement, which could mean revision and/or further development. To remain as objective as possible, I encourage you to reference what is in the class materials for the assignment, and then what you observe in the workshop draft.
End by summarizing how your experience reviewing the draft impacted you as the reader.
Model effective tone, document design, concision, and close attention to sentence level correctness.
Post reviews in the body of a message as a reply to your classmates’ drafts.
Reviews that only praise the draft without providing suggestions for improvementâ€”changes or areas to expand uponâ€”will not earn full credit.
Requirements: draft & peer reviews
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.